At Crewroom we endeavour to make shopping with us as pleasurable and easy as possible. However, we know you may occasionally need to return unworn items. Under Consumer Contract Regulations you have the right to cancel the contract for the online purchase of retail items within 28 days of receipt.
- To cancel a stock order that has not yet been dispatched by us, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8877 3888. Also, note that the Royal Parks Foundation does not manage this shop so please only contact Crewroom for any products enquires.
- To return any unwanted stock order and cancel your contracts please note the following policy:
- If you change your mind about the product you’ve purchased online you have the right to return your order up to 30 days from the day you receive your goods
- We will refund you to your original payment method within 14 days of receipt
- Proof of postage should be available when returning goods
- Returned goods should be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached. Please ensure you do not affix labels or tape to the product packaging, only the external shipping packaging. Crewroom reserves the right to refuse the return or deduct from a refund any diminution of value as a result of the product not being in the above condition
- Please include a note detailing the reason for your return.
- A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
- We are only able to exchange like for like products. If you require a different item you will need to opt for a refund and place a new order. Please note that 10th Birthday Merchandise is being made to order, in some cases, therefore, exchanges may not be possible.
- All returns must have a completed returns form.
- We make no charge for returns, there is no restocking fee.
Returns should be sent to:
The Embankment Studios